• To work in an environment that challenges my creativity and nurtures my love to learn, coupled
with streamlining work flow for a company.
• Extensive experience in InDesign, Quark, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat (Distiller), Flash,
• Mid-level experience in Final Cut Pro HD, Adobe Premiere & fundamental experience in Adobe
After Effects, Fireworks, Dreamweaver, Soundbooth, Encore, Joomla, HTML, CSS
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Open Office & Google Documents applications
• Comfortable in both Microsoft Windows and Mac OSX environments
Games By Play Date, LLC. (Founder & Designer) November 2012 – Present
• Came in third place in the Dyn Inc. Launch contest with a video pitch I produced from scratch.
• Have taken on several marketing roles for the company including writing press releases,
networking and producing PR using both social and conventional media.
• Designed and collaborated on several board games, complete with art and rulebooks.
• Organized and managed several events, from our monthly Play Date events where I teach kids
how to play games to the first New Hampshire Game Jam, a 36 hour game design contest.
• Managed several social media facets, including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Google Drive
(for media sharing purposes).
Cummings Printing, LLC. (Prepress Specialist) July 2010 – Present
• Prepped magazines, catalogs and brochures before going to press.
• Mastered the web-to-print Kodak Prinergy system and supported the customer base using it.
• Helped structure work flows for maximum efficiency and minimal error rates.
• Managed changes to the prepress section of CummingsPrinting.com using Joomla and CSS.
• Learned the technical side of printing including digital and conventional plate making, press
techniques and imposition.
Allen Datagraph Systems Inc. (Graphics Specialist) Sept. 2007 – July 2010
• Was a key player involved in the decisions of sales and marketing strategies.
• Designed magazine ads, logos, labels and marketing materials which are now key components
of ADSI’s image.
• Traveled the world and trained customers in Adobe Illustrator and ADSI’s diecutting technology.
• Initiated and wrote the company’s first press release about a new product.
• Fielded tech support calls from around the world at any hour over the phone, email, Skype and
• Wrote, shot and produced professional looking videos for new products and training.
• Became the production manager of ADSI’s custom labeling venture.
• Became an IT Specialist on top of my other duties.
Wonka Vision (national publication); Philadelphia, PA (Staff Writer) Oct. 2005 – 2010
• Writing feature stories and interviewing many different musical artists.
Manchester Hippo Press; Manchester, NH (Production Artist) Sept. 2004 – Sept. 2007
• Was awarded 2nd and 3rd place by the New Hampshire Press Association for black & white ad
design in 2006.
• Created and managed a system for the classifieds section of two news print publications.
• Was the sole designer in putting together a daily paper two nights a week.
• Became the production manager of the local men’s magazine, The Oxx.
• Played a key role in producing all Hippo Press publications between from 2003 to 2007, including
execution decisions, strategies and problem solving.
Innovative Realty; Derry, NH Aug. 2005 – March 2006
• Freelance ad building and changes for regional newspapers
Beliveau & Fradette P.A.; Manchester, NH July 2001 – Jan. 2005
• Responsible for file management using Microsoft Excel
• Office assistant duties including courier service, bank deposits, correspondence management
• Verbicide Magazine – Features with recording artists
• popmatters.com – Essays related to pop culture.
• Various New Hampshire newspapers
Southern New Hampshire University; Manchester, NH
• Bachelor of Arts – May 2005
• Major: New Media, concentrations in graphic design and writing.
• Available upon request